for the upcoming annual Port Townsend Gatheringplace Calendar
GATHERINGPLACE, a non profit organization that enriches the lives of people with disabilities, is accepting submissions from artists in a variety of styles and media for inclusion in their celebrated annual fine art calendar.
1. Art may not have been previously submitted to Gatheringplace.
2. Art should reflect Port Townsend and/or the greater Jefferson County area, its places, people, and culture and it should be able to be photographed or scanned.
3. Submissions should be square or able to be cropped to square or nearly square horizontal format.
4. Artwork must be either:
a. shot/scanned by our professional photographer, or
b. submitted as a professionally shot image file, minimum 350 dpi and at least 10” x 10”.
5. JPEG or PNG image file submissions no larger than 2MB per email submission. Multiple submissions accepted.
6. No fee to submit artwork.
All artwork will be returned to artist after we shoot/scan it and once we create a match print.